Introducing the ultimate in portable power and charging – the all-new Goal Zero Sherpa 100PD – the compact, lightweight powerbank you can take anywhere with a whopping 25,600mAh capacity at 3.7V!
The Sherpa 100PD is designed for the on-the-go user who needs dependable power for USB-C devices like phones and modern laptops – including the power-hungry Macbook Pro.
Its USB-C output delivers up to 60W, which makes it more compatible with more electronics and also features a 2.4A USB-A output. To top it off, it also features a Wireless Qi charging pad on top, making it a complete portable charging solution.
- Airline approved, travel ready
Lightweight, sleek design fits easily into packs, bags, and camera cases. Ideal for travel where space is limited.
- Charge quickly on the move
Fast-charging Power Delivery gives you more power in less time. Charge USB-C laptops, phones, and tablets using the 60W USB-C Power Delivery port.
- Ditch the cables if you can
Charge your Qi-compatible phone from the integrated Qi charging pad for an entirely wireless experience.
- No device left behind
Two 2.4A USB ports are useful for devices with proprietary charging, such as fitness trackers, gps devices, and micro/lightning phones.
• USB-C PD (60W): 2.5 hrs
• Wall Charger (45W): 3 hrs
• USB-A (2.4A): 9 hrs
• Nomad 14: 12-28 hrs
• Nomad 28: 6-14 hrs
• Wireless Qi (output): 5W max
• USB-A: 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
• USB-C PD port (input/output): 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V, 20V up to 3A (60W max), regulated
• Cell chemistry: Li-ion
• Pack Capacity: 94.7Wh (14.8V, 6400mAh)
• Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 25600mAh @ 3.7V
• Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
• Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
• Weight: 635g
• Dimensions: 19.05 x 9.4 x 2.54 cm (7.5 x 3.7 x 1.0 in)
• Operating usage temp: 0-40C (32-104F)
• Certifications: CE FCC RoHS
• Warranty: 12 months
- Sherpa 100PD
- USB to USB-C Connector Cable 39 Inch
Goal Zero : Sherpa