The Solar Charging Optimisation Module is an external maximum power point tracker (MPPT) and when installed properly, actively monitors and optimises the energy source to maximise power input, resulting in up to 40% faster charge times, especially from solar panels.
For use with goal zero yeti lithium 1000 and 1400 portable power stations. Comes pre-installed on yeti 3000 lithium portable power stations.
- The module is an external add-on built to optimise charging for the Yeti 1000 Lithium and Yeti 1400 Lithium. (Comes pre-installed on the Yeti 3000 Lithium)
- The Solar Charging Optimisation Module when installed actively monitors and optimises the energy source to maximise power input, resulting in up to 40% faster charge times, especially from solar panels.
- Yeti MPPT Solar Optimisation Module
- Goal Zero Yeti 1000 @ Max Input: 3.5 hours
- Goal Zero Yeti 1400 @ Max Input: 5 hours
- Goal Zero Yeti 3000 @ Max Input (included with Yeti 3000): 10 Hours
- Do not exceed 22V input under standard use
- 8mm Charging Port (input): 15-22V. Do not exceed 150W (10A) per port
- Power Pole Charging Port (input): 15-22V
- Expansion Module Connector (output): 25A MPPT charge controller
GeneralWeight: 0.583 kgDimensions: 26 x 8.4 x 3.8 cm
Warranty 12 months