The wind gauge uses the very latest in ultrasound technology to reliably and accurately measure the wind's speed and direction, including those of wind gusts. You can configure how you want to be alerted if the wind reaches a certain speed and also receive more precise "feels like" temperature using the Weather Station App.
The Wind Gauge is equipped with four ultrasonic transducers that emit continuous signals. The Wind Gauge uses variations in these signals to reliably and accurately measure wind speed and direction.
- Measure wind with a revolutionary Ultrasonic technology
- Receive alerts on your smartphone and track historical graphs on the Weather Station App
- Connect up to x1 Wind Gauge Module to a Weather Station
- High quality plastic. Weatherproof, resistant to UV, hail and strong winds.
- The Wind Gauge Module is sold individually and works with the Weather Station sold separately (Please click here to view product)
- iOS 7 or higher
- Android 4.0 or higher
- WP 8.0 or higher
Sensors and measurements:
- 4 ultrasonic transducers
- Wind speed: Range: 0 to 45 m/s (160 km/h, 100 mph) - Accuracy: 0.5 m/s (1.8 km/h, 1 mph)
- Wind direction: Accuracy: 5°
- m/s, km/h, mph, knots, Beaufort.
Mechanics & Design:
- High quality plastic
- Weatherproof, resistant to UV, hail and strong winds
- Wireless connection between module and station : Long range 100 m / 330 ft.
Power and batteries:
- Wind Gauge module powered by 4 AA batteries
- A Wind Gauge
- 4 AA batteries