Welcome puts names to the faces it sees
When your children pass in front of the camera, Welcome recognizes them thanks to its revolutionary face recognition technology.
Know who is home, your loved ones or a stranger
Welcome sends the names of the people it sees directly to your smartphone. Be notified when your children or elderly parents are home. The camera also alerts you when it sees a stranger.
A seamless experience
Welcome’s setup is straightforward: place the camera indoors, facing your entrance, plug it in and download the App. Identify your loved ones with a simple click. That’s it!
Protect your family's privacy
Customise each person's privacy settings - Disable video recordings or notifications for individual people, such as your adolescent or partner.
Protect your family's privacy - Videos and identification data stay entirely private thanks to Welcome’s local SD card storage. A screenshot of each event is stored for free in the cloud.
- Know when your loved ones are safely home
- Receive an alert when Welcome sees a stranger
- When Welcome hears any alarm it will send a notification and record a video
- Access live stream and past events
- Stunning full HD 1080p videos with extensive 130º field of view and superior night vision
- Private and safe local storage on micro SD card (included), no video storage fees
- Beautiful anodised aluminium finish
- No subscription, no contract and no fee
iPhone and iPad compatibility:
- Android 4.3 minimum required.
- Webapp available for the two latest versions of: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer
- No subscription fee
- App available on the App Store / Google Play
- Free access to your camera online
Featured Netatmo Customer Experience:
"Whilst my family and I were attending a basketball game a few kilometres away from home, I received a notification on my smartphone reporting that our fire alarm had been triggered", explains Christophe, a Welcome user.
"I immediately checked the video filmed by Welcome and saw that a fire had started in our living room. The firemen were instantly alerted and were able to prevent the fire from spreading. It's thanks to Welcome's accurate alert that our house and our two dogs were saved from the flames", he adds.