Power up your camera by furthering its vision down the hall, through the windows or across the room - the walls are your only limit!
LIFX + A19 with Night Vision uses 950nm infrared light to help enhance infrared cameras night vision. Be sure to check your security cameras specification for compatibility.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED
With all the intelligence built into the light, it is easy to kick start your connected home. No technical skills or additional hardware needed.
No need for a hub or messy hardware. Just plug in, download and play! You can expand with LIFX at any time and unlock more features.
Be surprised by the power. Transform your space with vibrant colours and automation.
FITS RIGHT IN
LIFX connects anywhere in your home without needing hubs or cables. When you connect to your existing Wi-Fi, you will enjoy the LIFX experience that you love anywhere, anytime.
Peace of mind. Every LIFX light is designed to be environmentally friendly, and uses less energy than a standard incandescent light. Enjoy a lower electricity bill, less waste and a lifespan of 22.8 years.
CONNECT WITH WHAT YOU LOVE
Using apps like IFTTT and more, be notified of emails and messages with the flash of a light. Check out our connects with page for many amazing partners. Developers can check out our open API for more.
ONE APP FOR ALL YOUR LIGHTS
With a tap on your phone, tablet or watch, take your home from bold colours to cool pastels. The LIFX app is free for Android, iOS and Windows.
- Bright - an output of 1100 lumens
- Colour Range - 16 million colours with cool to warm whites
- Dimming - Software dimming 1% - 100%
- App - iOS 9+, Android 4.1+, Windows 10
- Voice Services - Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant
- Efficient - 13 Watts at full brightness
- LED life-span - 22.8 years (based on 3hrs/day)
- Bulb types - E27 Screw or B22 Bayonet
- Power up your security cameras by adding LIFX + to areas normally out of range
- Use LIFX + to enhance your environment with 16 million colours and tuneable white
- Create your own IFTTT recipes to personalise home automation
B22 (Bayonet Cap Clip-in), E27 (Edison Screw-in)
Bulb Ave Life (Hours):
Colour of Light Produced:
Cool to Warm White