Easy to pack and ready to keep you powered up with over 400Wh. Perfect for short weekend trips and charges up on-the-go from Goal Zero Solar Panels. The Yeti 400 Lithium is even more powerful than its predecessors with increased surge allowances, advanced battery protection and a sleek design that makes for a lightweight, big power solution. With user-replaceable lithium packs and increased shelf life means you are ready for any type of project.
Powerful AC, USB and 12V Outputs – Whether you’re looking to keep tablets and phones charged up, or running lights and camera equipment, the Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium features a variety of upgraded outputs, including a pure-sine AC inverter, to ensure you have the power you need, when you need it.
Exclusive, Replaceable Lithium Pack – Lightweight lithium batteries yield long runtimes and extended 18-month shelf-life. High quality cells feature additional monitoring electronics for superior management and ultimate safety. The lithium pack is also easily replaceable and is easily swapped out at the end of the product lifecycle.
Informative Display – Get real-time usage data at a quick glance. The upgraded display features a runtime/recharge time estimator, as well as an output and input meter.
Easily Rechargeable – Keep your Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium powered up from the wall or from the sun (solar panels sold separately). TO CHARGE YOUR YETI LITHIUM FROM A 12V SOURCE, YOU MUST USE THE REGULATED CHARGE CABLE. For more information please contact Goal Zero Australia technical support.
- Quiet, lightweight, lithium power at the push of a button. 428Wh, 39.6Ah (10.8V) Battery capacity
- Replaceable lithium battery weighing only 7.7 kg with extended 18 month shelf life
- Versatile powering options including: three USB ports, two AC outlets and 12V output
- Informative display featuring a runtime/recharge time estimator, as well as a battery level monitor and an output/input meter.
There are 2 ways to charge your goal zero yeti 400 lithium:
- The Sun - The Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel. If you are a standard or light user and use about 30-40% of the power per day Goal Zero recommend 1 Boulder 50 Solar Panel. If you are a heavy user using all the power in one day, Goal Zero recommend using a Boulder 100 Briefcase to recharge
- The Wall - The Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium can be recharged from a regular wall outlet in about 7 hours
*Australian model has one outlet, video shows the international model.
What can the Yeti 400 Lithium power?
- Boulder 50 Solar Panel: 13-32 Hours
- Nomad 100 Solar Panel: 6.5-16 Hours
- Boulder 100 Solar Panel: 6.5-16 Hours
- Boulder 200 Solar Panel: 4-8 Hours (NOTE: Connecting the Yeti 400 Lithium to the Boulder 200 Briefcase requires an Anderson to 8mm Connector cable)
Weight: 7.4 kg
Dimensions: 19.0 x 28.6 x 17.7 cm
Operating usage temp: 0-40 C
Warranty: 12 months
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Peak Capacity: 428Wh (10.8V, 39.6Ah)
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% (Discharge rate: 1C, full charge/discharge, Temp 25C)
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: PWM charge controller, low battery protection, over temperature protection
Port Type / Output
- USB port (output): 3 x 5V, up to 2.4A (12 W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 230V AC, 50Hz (300W continuous, 1200W surge max)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 10A (120W max)