Portable, rugged, and powerful, designed for mobile basecamps and die-hard adventurers.
The Nomad 100 features a standard MC4 connector for third-party charge controllers and built-in charging cable for the Yeti 400 and Yeti 1250 Solar Generators. Can be chained in series or parallel to collect more power from the sun.
We recommend purchasing one of Goal Zero's portable rechargers, to pair with your panel with a Goal Zero battery for a complete collect > store solution.
- 100-Watt monocrystalline solar panel
- Foldable, portable design
- Features industry standard mc4 connectors for use with third-party charge controllers
- Connects directly to goal zero yeti solar generators and sherpa power packs
- Chain up to 3 nomad 100 panels for maximum power
What it Powers:
Solar Capacity - 18-22V, 100W
Solar Type - Monocrystalline, 18% efficient
Weight - 4.6kg
Dimensions (unfolded) - 52 x 151.1 x 2.54 cm
Dimensions (folded) - 52 x 39.37 x 5.08 cm
Chainable - Yes