Goal Zero's brightest lantern yet. The Lighthouse 400 Lantern and USB Power Hub gives you the brightest lantern light and recharges your phone.
This lantern light also includes a hand crank feature so you will always have the ability to charge your light.
THERE ARE 3 WAYS TO CHARGE THE LIGHTHOUSE 400 LANTERN:
- The Sun - The Lighthouse 400 can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel. The Nomad 7 Solar Panel can charge the Lighthouse 400 in about 7-14 hours
- USB - The Lighthouse 400 Lantern can also be charged by being plugged into a USB power source
- Hand Crank - When you are really in a pinch, use the hand crank to get 10 mins of light for every 1 minute of cranking.
- Bright Light Anytime, Anywhere Dimmable and turbo settings for adjustable light, up to 400 lumens. Recharge the internal battery from any USB port or from a Goal Zero Nomad Solar Panel. Use the built-in hand crank to charge up instantly and never be left in the dark.
- Recharge Phones, Boost Tablets Internal lithium battery boasts 4,400mAh with a 1.5A USB output, enough power to recharge phones and tablets even off grid
- Hang It, Stand It, Store It Collapsible legs provide a stand for taller light and fold in for convenient storage. Built-in handle for easy carrying and hanging
- Dualite Directional Lighting Utilise 360 degree of bright LED light, or save on power and extend runtimes by illuminating half the lantern
Charge by USB - 5hrs
Nomad 7 - 7-14 hours
Charge by crank - 1m crank for 10m low light
Running Time One Side Lit - 48 hours (low), 6 hours (high)
Running Time Both Sides Lit - 24 hours (low), 2.5 hours (high)
LED Output - 2x3W, warm white LED, 400 Lumens
Colour Temperature - 3,500 Kelvin
Battery Capacity - 16.3 Wh (3.7V, 4400mAh)
Weight - 498g
Dimensions (folded) - 11.5x12.7x16.5cm
Dimensions (unfolded) - 11.5x12.7x24cm
What it Powers
MP3 Player - 5-6 charges
GPS - 2-6 charges
Action Cam - 4 charges
Smartphone - 1-3 charges
Camera - 1-3 charges
Tablet - 35% -1 charges