The Engage hub solo is what you need to start monitoring your home energy use online in real-time through the free Efergy online platform. The Engage hub receives a wireless signal from your fuse box and connects to the internet to send your usage data to your secure Engage account.
The Engage online platform gives you all the information you need to make positive changes to your consumption behaviour. By monitoring and understanding how much electricity your home is using you can save energy and money.
NOTE: This product is intended for users who already have an Efergy energy monitor, and therefore already have a transmitter in their fuse box. No transmitter and sensor are included when purchasing this product. The Engage hub solo is compatible with your e2 and Elite Classic Monitors as well as with their sensor and transmitter. This product is not compatible with an IR sensor.
(If you don't have an existing Efergy installed at your fuse box, please purchase this Engage Kit instead.)
Engage online platform features;
- Access your energy data anytime, from anywhere
- Eliminate bill shock, monitor your energy costs in real time
- View your daily, weekly, monthly or average costs in easy-to-read graphics
- Set your monthly budget and see how close you are to meeting it
- Compare your energy over 12 months and see where your costs are highest
- Choose to view your energy data in $'s, kWh or CO2
- Discover and reduce your carbon footprint
- Teach your family about energy use and saving
- Use the Engage hub solo kit to track reductions in your household energy
How it works:
Our Engage hubs are simple to install and use. A small sensor is clipped on to the supply cables in your breaker panel. A lead from the sensor is connected to the efergy transmitter, which then wirelessly sends real time data to the home hub. The home hub is connected to your internet router via Ethernet cable. When you go online to our web portal or onto your smartphone app, the router wirelessly uploads your energy data and converts this data into kilo-watt hours. The web platform or app will then show you how much energy you are using in the same units that are on your bill. You can also see how much energy you are saving compared to other web platform users, compare energy saving tips, and set energy consumption targets.
In the Box:
- 1 x engage hub gateway
- 1 x Ethernet cable
- 1 x AC/DC Adaptor
- 1 x Instructions manual
Optional Accessories (not included):
- Jackplug extra sensor
- XL Jackplug extra sensor
- DIN Rail Breaker
- Model Name: efergy engage hub 1.0
- Frequency: 433MHz
- Transmission Time: 60sec.
- Transmission Range: 40m - 70m
- Sensor Voltage Range: 110V-600V
- Measuring Current: 50mA - 120A